Monday, April 2, 2012

Look Who's 8 Months Old!

8 months!  18 lbs. 4 oz.
        Not sure how it's happened, but it has!  Treagan is 8 months old today!  This kid has changed so much in the last month, it's just crazy.  He is full on mobile now!  We are in trouble.  He crawls like a champ, although he doesn't love it.  He'd much rather walk, which is weird. . . and he almost is!  He loves his new found freedom and is so proud of himself, it's adorable.  He is the happiest baby in the world these days, which makes everyday so fun!  He rarely ever fusses, unless he has a legit reason to. . . Like when he's bored, stinky, hungry, or has just bonked his head AGAIN.   Also new this month is his love for food!  Yay!  I knew he'd get there, I mean he had no other choice but to love food- look at his parents!  He used to just tolerate eating anything but milk, but now he totally loves it.  He loves meal time, and is packin on the lb's because of it!  He's eating just about anything a little gummer could eat, and has almost mastered the pincer grasp.  His faves of the big boy foods are greek yogurt, scrambled eggs, french toast, cottage cheese, sweet potato fries, mashed potatoes, and soggy graham crackers.  I haven't posted pics in a little while so this is going to be a total overload  (Sorry).  I just can't help but wanna show off our sweet boy to all the world!  Thanks for making the last 8 months our happiest Baby Trey!
He loves to find the baby in the fireplace.
I don't let him feed himself very often because I love the cuddle time, but he loves to feel big sometimes.
One for me, one for you.  He always shares his puffs with Holly.
He loves to climb in Holly's toy basket and steal her toys.
Someday they are going to kill me for this, but I couldn't resist!  Cutest little bums ever!
Tubby time with the cuz.
Treago and Canno
He loves to walk!
He loves to eat fruit in his little fruit bag.
Helping Daddy with Spring cleaning.
Have I told you that he loves to walk?
The little monkeyries to take off all hats, socks, and shoes.  Drives Mommy crazy!
Showing off his crawling skills
Loves Peek-a-boo
He is SO not supposed to be doing this yet!
Or this. . .
Mashed taters
Family walk
He looks so big here
Lunch date with his girlfriend, Stella.
Yay for shorts weather!
Scrambled eggs
Baby swap. . . Friends forever.
Calling Grandma and Grampy B to Skype.
My boys bringing me breakfast in bed on Saturday morning!  Nothing better!
He loves to drink from our cups, especially the Diet Dew/Diet Coke!


4 comments:

  1. Linds- he is so dang cute! LOVE all pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love naked baby bums:) He is such a cutie but I still cant believe he is yours! We really need to get together!! Love all the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop it! He is just adorable! So glad I stumbled upon your blog- I love it! Baby bum pictures are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh! I cannot believe he is full on crawling! And almost walking...???? Jackson is getting close to crawling, but no where near Trey buddy! That is craziness! Can't wait to play soon!

    ReplyDelete