Sunday, April 29, 2012

Mr. Teefer. . .


Well our sweet little gummy bear is officially sprouting teeth!  I wondered if they'd ever come, because everyday I'd rub my finger along his bottom gums checking for a little somethin somethin only to find, well nothing.  So the other night I left Trey with Daddy for a bit and when I got home Dad had some news for me!  He's got a tooth coming in!!!  What?  No way.  I just checked this morning.  So I looked again.  Nothing.  I thought Kelly was smokin.  But then he showed me what he was talking about and Treagan's big tooth on top was coming in!  Leave it to our child to go against the norm and get his tops before his bottoms.  Silly boy.  So first came the top right.  Then a couple days later the top left.  And now the bottom two are swollen.  So I'm afraid he's gonna be a bear for the next little while because man that's gotta hurt!  Poor baby.  But so far he's been a trooper.  We love you Treagan O!

No comments:

Post a Comment