Monday, March 19, 2012

GNO

Another fun thing about St. Patrick's Day is that Grammy and I had a little Girl's Night Out since Kelly was having a guys night for March Madness.  Of course Treagan was invited to come along, and he loved hangin with the girls!  Bummer that Allie was out of town, cuz we missed her!  But we went shopping (for the babe of course), got pedicures, and had some din at Red Rock Cafe.  Then we put the baby to bed, ate ice cream and watched a chick flick, and then got up the next morning to go to my cousin Mitch's homecoming!  Super fun night.  So grateful to have my mama as my bestest friend in the world. . . I don't know what we'd do without her!
Being a good sport while we shop.
He loved soaking his little footies too!
Gettin a pedi with Grammy!
Oh no. . . Look what Grammy started.  He's gonna be a sugar addict I just know it.
All done with Church. . . Hip hip hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment