Saturday, April 7, 2012

I'm in love. . .

The other morning I woke up and this is the first thing my sleepy eyes saw-

Is that not reason to be in love?  I am so lucky.  My cute husbee is so thoughtful.  He packed up the baby this past cold Saturday morning to walk over to Macey's to get Mommy breakfast.  It just melts my heart to see these two together!  Words can't even tell you how much I love my boys, and how grateful I am that they are mine!
We were due for some celebrating, so the boys took me to The Riverwoods for some din.
Celebrating at Macaroni Grill. . . He's got the Lauro Italian blood- He LOVES spaghetti!
Trey's favorite ride.
Just chillin
Mommy, can we go visit Daddy at work?
Waiting in the parking lot for Dad to come out
I love these cute boys!
 Another thing I'm in love with is, well two things:  The new City Creek Mall and my mama.  She took Trey and I there last week to see it and we had so much fun, as always!  The place is amazing and I already can't wait to go back.
Isn't my Mama the cutest?
Trey picked out his own toy from Grammy for Easter!
Oh this little monkey is just bringing Kelly and I so much joy! He changes so much with each passing day, I just wish there was something I could do to slow him down!  He has gone from scooting to crawling to cruising to almost walking and to being able to get up the stairs all in the last two weeks.  Little mad man! 
His constant wrinkled nose kills me
Costco samples!
He loves anything that he can climb on!

1 comment: