Monday, March 5, 2012

Holy Shiz.

Kellster took me out this last Saturday. . . He definitely had some fun plans in store for us!  I wasn't quite sure I'd enjoy those plans when he told me what we were doing, but it turns out he knows me better than I know myself!  We had so much fun!  We headed up to the SLC for dinner at the Star of India.  It was divine.  I have got to learn how to make Chicken Tikka Masala and Garlic Nan Bread!  After that, we rushed over to South Temple to catch our shuttle.  We were headed on the Ghost Grimm Tour!  Yikes.  I was kinda nervous cuz I am the biggest fraidy cat in all the land!  But it was actually really interesting, and of course fun to be cuddled up next to my manly man.  The shuttle took us to all of the haunted places in downtown Salt Lake. They had a story teller telling us all of the ghost stories that go with each place.  Then after the creepy guy gets you all scared he stops the shuttle at the haunted place, and you get out as he finishes the story and you get to actually see where it all went down.  Luckily we didn't hear any voices or see any mists or anything like that.  But we had a great time!  Thanks Kell Bell for the awesome date!  You are the best.  Thanks to Pen and Jare Bear, and the twins, for coming down to watch the little man.  Oh and thank you Groupon for giving us a good deal.
This was Victor, our guide.
The Shilo Inn. . . And room 1105.
Some people in the group were saying they could see a ghost in the top middle window.  I couldn't see it, can you?
The SLC Cemetery.  This place has ALWAYS given me the creeps.
The EVP that flashes red when it senses a spirit.  EEEEK!

1 comment:

  1. I think I would probably pee my pants!! GO KELLY for planning something fun. Star of India?? I'll have to try it. I'm obsessed with Tandoor Indian Grill in Salt Lake...Have you ever had it?? It's amazing. WE SHOULD GO! =)

    ReplyDelete