Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patty's Day!


This is what I've lived for I tell you!  Having kids to do things for is so much fun!  It's just sweet to have an excuse to go back to feeling like a kid again.  So even though Trey has no idea what traditions we are starting, he someday will.  And I am sure he will love traditions as much as I do!  The leprechauns came to visit the Behunin home last night while we were sleeping.  They came and dyed all of our breakfast foods green!  I think we all consumed way too much green dye today, we might just turn into leprechauns. I couldn't bring myself to do green scrambled eggs, so I stuck with green pancakes, green milk, and green fruit dip.  Trey seriously was having the time of his life eating his green pancakes.  He loves to eat real food.  Forget that baby stuff.  Anyway, Happy 1st St. Patrick's Day Tay Tay!  We love you so much big boy.
The note from the Leprechauns

The Leprechauns went potty in our toilet, gross.

What we woke up to

This boy loves nothing more than breakfast in bed with Mommy, Daddy, and Holly.

I dunno why, but his little crossed ankles are my favorite thing about this pic.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute mama you are!! Happy 1st St. Patty's day baby T!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I wanted to do this stuff but since Parx didnt know Dave said it was lame. Next year for sure, IM going all out for every holiday! Lame or not.

    ReplyDelete