Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Got my baby back!

I am so grateful that we survived the last couple of weeks, and that our happy and healthy baby is back!  Taking care of a baby is exhausting enough, but a sick grumpy one is almost too much for me to handle for very long!  I just felt so bad for him because I knew he was so miserable, and I felt completely helpless. 
 Something that really drives me nuts is when people knowingly bring their sick baby around my healthy baby.  And now something that drives me even more nuts is that I am officially guilty of it!  Well, not the knowingly part. . . But I was told that once Trey was done throwing up for 24 hours that he was no longer contagious.  So I was super diligent in keeping him home and quarantined during those several days.  Well, once he was done barfing I thought we had the green light to play with people again.  At that point he still had some pretty impressive diarrhea, but I was told he wasn't contagious!!!!  WRONGO.  Let's just say just about every single person Treagan came in contact with last week came down with the evil bug.  UGH.  I seriously cry every time someone tells me they are now sick.  I just feel horrible.  I guess this is one of the many tough lessons I am going to learn as a new mommy, but it's been a difficult one for me.  I thought I was so careful.  I thought I was the mom that would never allow my child to get other people sick.  I blew it.  Anyway, to any of you poor friends/fam out there that might read this, that we infected, we are so so sorry!  Never, ever again.  Not from the Behunins.  Anywho, that makes me depressed to think about, so I am going to post some pictures of my fully recovered, diarrhea and throw up free, baby.  I promise he's not contagious anymore!!!  Haha anyone dare play with us?
After another haircut. . . so handsome!
My boys
He'll eat anything
Dangerously close to crawling
Just watchin the Today show
Luckily Treagan and I were feeling better when the weekend rolled around so we were able to do a "Birthday Redo."  We went to the mall to do some shopping and then we ate din at one of my faves, CPK.


We ordered Trey his first meal from a kids menu. . . Mac and Cheese.  Me and Kelly ate more of it than he did.

3 comments:

  1. Playing with you two was totally worth getting sick! And I really think you need to stop being so hard on yourself, it's not your fault! And I'm sure that my child has gotten you both sick before as well and I highly doubt it'll be the last. (neither of our faults;)) Glad that cute boy is back to his happy self!! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you try and help me not feel quite so bad!!! Thanks friend. And next time we play it's going to be even better cuz neither one of the babes are going to be sick, and aren't going to get eachother sick! Can't wait to play with you guys again. 2 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sick babies are the worst. Sorry! He all of the sudden looks different in his pictures to me! Why do they have to grow up. He is so cute! I want to see him again

    ReplyDelete