Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Vday...

Man, I have been on a roll with blogging lately!  Maybe it's cuz our poor little baby has a cold so he and I are sorta confined to the house these days.  But I wanted to post a couple pics from our Valentine's Date because we had so much fun!  We went to Park City.  First we went snowshoeing and had a little picnic.  It was such a nice day, and it was so pretty and peaceful.  Then we went to the Glenwild Country Club and got in the hot tub, which of course felt amazing on our sore bodies!  After that, we took our time getting all cleaned up in the locker rooms there, which was so fun!  And then we ventured back to Salt Lake and had a nice dinner at Brio.  So de-lish.  As much as we love our little T man, I forgot how fun it is to hangout with just Hub and me.



PB and J's
The other super fun thing about Valentine's Day this year, was our new little Valentine.  It's so much fun to start our own little family traditions with him.  So we started out the day right with some pink milk and crepes.  Crepes are officially Trey's favorite food!  He hasn't really been that into food. . . He will usually eat it, but would rather just have a bottle.  But crepes were a different story.  He LOVED them!  It was adorable to watch daddy feed them to him in bed.





Treagan is already a little ladies man.  He got roses for 5 girls this year.  I think the heartbreaker shirt says it all!  Here's pics of the flowers he got for me and Grammy.  He also got some for his 3 cute little girlfriends who help babysit him to give mommy a much needed break sometimes during the week!  We love you Esther, Hannah, and Grace!!!
Made my day.
To Grammy
Kelly surprised me with a day at the spa for Vday. . . Complete with a massage AND a facial!  Still trying to figure out how I deserve such treatment, but I'll take it!  He's da best.  Every year since the first year we were dating, he and my mom have gone out on Valentine's Day.  I think it's the most awesome thing in the world.  The first year my mom asked him out because I was out of town, and she thought it'd be fun to get to know him better.  And they've kept the little tradition going each year!  It's really cute.  This year they invited me and little T to come along to double.  I should have taken a picture of Kelly and my mama, but I didn't.  Here's a pic of my hot date though. . . First time sitting in a booster seat!  Big, big boy!  Happy Vday my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment