Sunday, February 12, 2012

Treagan's Valentine Kiss. . .

I am sure my mom will absolutely murder me when she sees that I am posting this for the world to see!  Haha, but it's just so hilarious that we have to document it.  Last night she came over to watch Trey for the afternoon/evening so Kelly and I could do our Valentine's date (which I will post about later).  Anyway, she is just the best and we are so blessed that she is always so willing to take care of the little dude for us.  Well, here's the story. . .  Poor Grammy wasn't feeling very good and was super tired.  So she laid down on the couch next to Trey and started feeding him a bottle.  It didn't take long before she was snoozin away.  She said she remembered sort of feeling two little slimy hands on both sides of her face, but she just kept sleeping.  Then all of a sudden she thought,  "What on earth is on my face!?"  She could feel something on her nose, but wasn't totally with it quite yet.  So she woke up and realized it was Treagan latched onto her face sucking away!  HAHAHAHA!  SO FUNNY.  She just laughed it off until she realized about a half an hour later that her nose was still kind of throbbing.  So she went and looked in the bathroom mirror and this is what she saw. . . A BIG HICKEY from her Valentine.  PS- the pic does not do his work justice!  It looks a lot better in person!

Happy Valentine's Day Grammy!!!  Love, Baby Trey

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! So funny I love it. i really want to meet this little guy in person:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA, I laughed out loud when I read this!!! That is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! This is hilarious!!! They have got some amazing suction those babies! Funny story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny! I can only imagine what she thought. I miss her and you:)

    ReplyDelete