Saturday, February 11, 2012

A few pictures. . .

Lately Treagan has been waking up at 4 am to eat. . . I am guessing he is either teething or just going through a growth spurt or something.  I hope there's an excuse for it and it's not just a new bad habit!  I'm guessing my body has readjusted to waking up about then to feed him because like clock work this morning at 4 am on the dot. . . here I am, wide awake.  I knew any minute Trey would be waking up so I didn't want to go back to sleep.  So I layed there.  And layed there.  And layed there.  OF COURSE!  Haha. . . the one morning I am up and ready and WAITING to feed him and he is sleepin soundly.  Oh all I can do is laugh.  So now I am wide awake.  What better thing to do than blog at now 5 am?  So I thought I'd post a few recent pics from my phone, mostly for our family out of town who don't get to see this sweet boy.
Daddy taking Trey to a baptism
My walking buddy in the Baby Bjorn
This is what I get to wake up to every morning!
After the Macey's Tail Gate Party
Laughing at Daddy
Just eating his shoes at church

Peaches for breakfast?  Yes please!
Helping Mommy brush her teeth before work
Loves to chew on his little toothbrush
Watching Mommy get ready
Still loves tubby and bed time!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he isn't going back to sleep after his feeding! For your sake, I hope it is not a habit. That is an early morning! Cute pictures too! I love that cheeser he is pulling on your bed. And, seriously, his hair has gotten SO long! It looks awesome! What a handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete