Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Little 2 Weeker. . .

Poopin on Grammy in the tub. What are we gonna do with him!
First Family Picnic


Holy Moly. . . I can't believe this little guy is 2 weeks old already! Pretty sure I already feel like saying, "OH he's just growin up so fast. . ." He's changed so much already which is so fun, but so sad all at the same time! We fall in love with him more and more with each passing day. He had his 2 week appointment yesterday and the little dude couldn't be doing better. He was also circumcised yesterday. He did so well! He made mommy and daddy proud and didn't even cry. It was weird being on this end of it. I mean, at work I'd have like 2 circumcisions a day and it never really phased me. But when it's your own, wow it hurts. So glad he did so well though. Here's his stats:

Weight: 6 lbs. 14 oz. 9th percentile
Length: 20" 27th percentile
Head Circ: 35 1/2 cm 22nd percentile

So for now he's just a little peanut, but he's already almost 10 ounces over his birth weight which is amazing! I guess his mama is shootin out straight cream. I think he's gonna be a tank in no time. He's such a good little boy and we're so happy he's ours! Now we just gotta figure out how to put him on OUR schedule instead of his :)

1 comment:

  1. Linds, he is such a handsome little guy! I love the quilt he is laying on too! So darling. I am glad you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete