Friday, August 26, 2011

Baby Boy

Getting a diaper change


Trying to enjoy tummy time

He looks so tiny in his little basketball shorts!

Taking Trey to his first wedding luncheon

Me and my little man

Still in love with this little boy. I'm having a little bit of a harder time adjusting to being home all day long by myself with a new baby than I imagined I would, but life is so happy regardless of all the adjusting. He's growing and changing so much each day. It's like I don't wanna even shut my eyes for a minute because I don't wanna miss a thing. Actually that's partially not true, I pray every day that I can get more shut eye. . . but anyway. . . I took Treagan to Alpine Peds the other day to meet with our lactation nurse to make sure I was doing everything right. His tummy just always seems so upset! It literally breaks my heart to see him hurt. They weighed Trey at his apt and the porker is already up to 8 lbs! INSANE. He's gained more than double what he's suppposed to have at this point. He's gonna be a tank in no time. Can't wait. They think he's got reflux so we've started the Prevacid. Praying it'll do the trick for him. Well sweet boy, keep growing and making your mommy and daddy so happy. We love love love you!

4 comments:

  1. ohhhhhh i love him!! thanks for letting me come over the other night. I WAS IN HEAVEN! WHen can I come visit again??!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable, Lindsay!! And you do NOT look like you just had a baby. By the way, both of my babies had reflux super bad... I tried them on everything (including prevacid) and nothing helped, so I eventually took them both to a chiropractor and it worked wonders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute!! I just want to hug and kiss him!!! I can't believe I won't see him till Christmas! I hope you are doing well! I will call you tomorrow, I have been dying to talk to you but didn't want to bug you right away! But I have waited long enough! :) Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! Sad! I hope that the prevacid works for him. That is what Reagan is on and it has done wonders for her! He is stinking adorable!

    ReplyDelete