Monday, July 18, 2011

Having Fun With Him...

My hubs really has been a rockstar the last 9 months. I'm sure living with a pregnant woman can't always be fun, but he never complains. . . At least not to me! He definitely listens to all my complaints and gives out endless backrubs that are SO appreciated! It's taken more effort lately to find fun things to do together since I'm not allowed to do anything beyond a little bit of walking. . . And being active together is just what we do. But he's been cute and made the effort to find fun stuff to do with me. Simple, but it means a lot. What a babe. I KNOW! Anyway, the summer has been a blast! It's gone sooo fast we just can't believe Treagan will be here 2 weeks from tomorrow! Anwyay, Kells taken me to all sorts of fairs, summer fests, firework shows, rodeos, etc. . . And I didn't even get pictures. I'm so lame. But luckily I brought my camera along the last couple weekends. . . 2 weekends ago we went to Stadium of Fire for the 4th. It was awesome! Seriously. Skydivers, dancing, singing, airplanes, fireworks, all sorts of patriotic-ness and of course David Archuletta and Brad Paisley. It was way fun. Then this last weekend he took me up to Sundance and we did the full moon ride! What a romantic. All cuddled up together on the ski lift with hot chocolate and the full moon. Super fun.




The full moon from the chair lift


Riding up the mountain


Getting darker



I LOVE the mountains!


Yikes. I'm looking very prego.


About to get on the ski lift.


Cute David Arculetta . . . Yup we were on the 3rd row!




Loved being that close to Brad Paisley. He is dreamy.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lindsay-
    I don't know if you remember me, my name is Brie Brown (now Brie Breivik) and I was in the 13th ward with you for awhile. Anyway, I just wanted to say congrats on the upcoming baby - that's so great. :) I'm pregnant too, and am actually being induced sometime today, so I'm really excited. Anyway, congrats on this beautiful like you have! :)

    ReplyDelete