Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Showered With Love...

WHEW!!! We are officially done with baby showers! We are so lucky, blessed, spoiled, etc. So many people were so happy and willing to throw us a shower, and it's been so fun! My fam did our final shower last weekend up in Park City. They really went all out, and it was a blast! Also this last week, some of my sweet highschool friends took me out to din and did a little mini shower at the Dodo in SL. SO FUN to see them, I hate that it only happens like twice a year. And then my cute sis in law and her friends took me to Texas Roadhouse this week too!!! See what I'm sayin? So blessed. Thank you everybody. We love you so much. Here's a few pics from the fam shower.



Dina, Mama, and Blueberry Tart. How I love all of you.


Me and Grams



YAY!!! I got my diaper bag!



Me and Sister playing the dirty diaper/candybar game.
Thank you Steph, for pushing my face into one of them-I owe you.




Dina and Hazers did such a good job with the food and the decor



Kellster and I have had a super fun month as we've really tried to squeeze in all sorts of good times with the few precious last weeks we have just the 2 of us. So I'll post about some of that next time. . . Goodnighty.



1 comment: