Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dear Baby...

Dear Baby,

Today at my Dr apt I found out that he doesn't think we'll be able to go past 37 weeks with you. As luck would have it though, he is going to be out of town that week, so he said we can wait until the day he gets back. . . which would set your big arrival for AUGUST 1ST! But we both know that is Daddy's birthday too. So although your dad was okay with getting you on his bday, we are going to talk to Dr Haskett next week and see if he might let us wait a day or two after that so you two don't have to always share a birthday. Either way though, it's getting so close!! Less than a month to go. Just having the date pretty much set really has added a whole new factor of excitement to all of this, and so today I thought I'd share a few of my thoughts with you. . . My baby boy.

This is my first letter (I'm sure of many) to you, although you have been hearing from your mama for quite a while now. Maybe someday you'll read this and laugh at how cheesy your mom is, but I'm sure you'll be used to it by then. I just wanted to let you know how truly blessed your daddy and I feel to be the ones who will take care of you here on this Earth. We're so grateful for the knowledge we have that we are a forever family and you will always be ours. Sealed to us forever. We know you will make each day more and more special and wonderful. We are doing our best to make room for you in every part of our home and our hearts. We look forward to seeing your sweet little face. . . the face we've only been able to dream of for the last 8 months. We often laugh and talk about what if you get all of our worsts? I'm pretty sure even if you do, I'll still think you are the cutest little man. Just remember this is our first time doing this whole parenting thing. . . we're both kinda nervous so take it easy on us! We will do our best to support you in all that you dream of becoming. We are your number one fans already and will be by your side no matter what! Sweet baby Treagan, know of the love we have for you now and always. We hope your doing well inside mommy's tummy and that you will stay there until our scheduled day. We can't wait to meet you little guy!!! I love you.

Love, Mom

2 comments:

  1. Linds! you two will be GREAT parents. Good luck with everything...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just found your blog through Debbie's. You are going to be the cutest mom. I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete