Saturday, June 4, 2011

Baby Shower Number ONE!!!

Baby Trey and I had our first baby shower today! It was a BLAST! My cute ward/neighborhood friends Jen Skipper and Nicole Anderson put it on for us. It was actually a joint shower for Nicole and I. She's due with twins a few weeks after us, so fun! Thank you so much to everyone that came! The food, the decorations, and of course the company was awesome. Treagan is one loved baby boy already! Here's a few pics-


Opening presents.... YAY!






The Harkness gals and me


Me, Meliss, and Em


You can't really tell because it's a bad pic, but Jennie made this banner with

Treagan's name on it. It was adorable!

PREGO!!!

Thanks for everything Jen!!! You're the best!


I just realized that I didn't get a pic with my Mama!! She was so cute to come down here for the shower. She was the one taking all the pics but I wish I'd have gotten one with her!!

2 comments:

  1. This is very useful information on arranging a baby shower party. Few weeks ago, I arranged a baby shower party of my best friend’s daughter at one of best New York venues. Invited all our friends and arranged a grand party.

    ReplyDelete