Monday, June 13, 2011

Showers 2 and 3...

Oh how sad am I that I didn't get any pics from either of these showers!!! I totally took my camera, but must have gotten too wrapped up in the fun to give it another thought. Anyway, our 2nd shower was thrown by my mom's friends from the old ward I grew up in. Good old Cottonwood 13th. They were so amazing to do this for us since none of us are even in that ward anymore. It was so fun to see so many old friends that I grew up with though and they definitely spoiled us. BIG TIME. Thank you everybody so so much!
The 3rd shower was done by my bestest besties in the world. The USU girls. We had it at Charlsie and Liz's house. They did such a good job. Lots of catching up, yummy food, and tons of laughs. It actually ended up being a little shower/sleepover. SO. MUCH. FUN. And Treagan got so many cute things, I just can't wait to use all this good stuff. We are so blessed. Thank you so much my girls, I love all of you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment