Monday, June 20, 2011

The Best Two Years...

Walkin up to Market Street-Anniversary #2!!!

L.O.V.E.


Father's Day card




Kell's first Father's Day present


I can't believe Kellster and I have been married for 2 years already. When I think back to our actual wedding day and all the planning and stuff, it seems like it was just yesterday. But I can hardly remember having any other life so it also kinda seems like its always been this way. Anwyay, grateful to say we are both still SO HAPPY! It's been an amazing 2 years. To celebrate the ol anniversary Kell took me to din at Market Street Grill. We had so much fun. He got me a gift certificate for a pedicure for right before I have little baby, and he also got me cleaning ladies!!! WOOT WOOT! So I get to have our house spick n span the week before baby gets here, and I won't even have to be the one doing it. I thought that was such a thougtful gift cuz he knows how nutso I am about having a clean house. And the gift I gave him was a little book of the last two years that I had made. Anyway, it was such a fun night! The whole weekend was a blast.... Cuz then Saturday was the Strawberry Days Rodeo here in PG. I of course didn't get any pics, dang it. But Penny, Jared, and the crew came down for that. We decided it only makes sense that we spend our anniversery with them. Since last year for our one year we were all bunked up in a cabin for our raft trip in Jackson. Haha. It was perfect. Hopefully next year I won't be with child and we'll get to go rafting again. And then Sundee was Papa's Day. Kelly's first Father's Day. We planted him a tree in our backyard to replace the one that didn't make it from last year. I think he loved it. Oh and of course he got his favorite breakfast in bed. And then we went to my mama's for some din, and then it was off to see my dad for dessert and a little Father's Day visit at grandma's. It was just such a fun weekend! One of those times where you stop and look closely at your hubs and your just overwhelmed with love and appreciation at how sweet life really is! YAY! Well, we've got our big ultrasound tomorrow to check things out with Miss Placenta. We're really praying that things look good. I'm sure I'll post about it either way. Please bless . . . . .

1 comment:

  1. you, of course are one of the most adorable pregnant people I have ever seen!! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete