Sunday, May 1, 2011

With Child..

So I feel a little shy about posting belly pics. Long distant friends keep asking, but I kinda didn't think I wanted to take any. Anyway, I finally got over it cuz yes you are all right. I will want to remember this freaking amazing time in my life! And I feel like this tum grows and changes everyday. So I am gonna try and take one every 4ish weeks or so til our little man gets here. It's coming SO SO fast!

20 weeks
24 weeks
Daddy putting together Trey's stroller
Feeding Treagan, it's what I do best these days
Our first backyard BBQ 2011! Lots more to come we hope!

I love my little family.

3 comments:

  1. Linds, you are gorgeous! I wish I looked as good as you at 24 weeks! Talk about teeny tiny! So excited our little ones are so close in due dates. It is fun to see your updates and all you've been up to. Stay strong and always have faith. I had a good friend who they told because of her placenta previa she would have to deliver at 28 weeks (crazy!!) and when she went in to her appointment the week before the placenta had completely moved. Such a blessing and truly a miracle. You should check out her blog (tjanderica.blogspot.com). Anyway, miracles do happen :) Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a cute tiny prego momma! Can't wait for more pictures. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear I posted a comment the day you posted this, but I am not seeing it! So I will say it again... Your belly is so cute!!! You look great! Thanks for finally posting pics! I miss you! I wish I could see that belly in person! :) Love ya

    ReplyDelete