Monday, May 9, 2011

Matchin Jams...


I've discovered there really is only so much baby material reading, Facebook page viewing, and blog stalking I can do while on this whole moderate bed rest thing... Tonight while I was parked on the couch relaxin like a good girl, I started looking through some old pics on our computer. HA!!! I came across this one from 2 Christmases ago. How cool are we that we STILL get matching jams for Christmas Eve??? Hahaha I love it. I seriously love my fam and all of our traditions. I'm so excited that Kell Face and I are starting our own little crew and that we'll get to have traditions of our own!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I found your blog on the Skippers and I am so grateful that I can see the new updates. I haven't seen you in forever.I want to see your cute belly!

    ReplyDelete