Friday, December 2, 2011

Such a good Turkey Day!

Family = Happy!
Gammy and her 2 loves.
We were having so much fun hanging out together, we may have forgotten about the 2nd batch of rolls!
Thanksgiving morning and of course. . . the boys watchin football.
Gobble Gobble Gobble!!!  Always eating his hands.
Cutest little turkey bums
Just sittin around the table
Alright mom, put my pants back on!
All that eating gets exhausting!  NAP TIME!
We had such a great Thanksgiving this year. It was the first time in a couple years that we have spent it at home with my fam. It was wonderful though! My mom of course slaved away for days preparing for it and the whole thing was gone before we could even take a picture of the beautiful dinner! We had so much fun though. After din, we all sat around the table and played a little Thanksgiving game. We took turns drawing cards that had you share something you were thankful for, something you admired about the person to your left, something unusual you did this year, etc. Sounds cheesy I'm sure, but it was so fun and really brought the true feeling of gratitude to the table this year. It was especially fun to hear my big, tough brothers and what they were grateful for! After that we of course watched some football and played more games!!! Games are my very favorite thing to do with my family. This year's Thanksgiving was also especially wonderful to me because of the new love I have in my life. Sweet Baby Trey. He is such a blessing in all of our lives and we could not have asked for more in a little buddy. He has the best little personality and the cutest little face. He can put a smile on just about anybody's face at anytime. We love him so much. Thankful for him, the Gospel of course, and each of our families. We missed the Behunin side this year, but are looking forward to venturing up to Idaho Falls for Christmas this year! Happy Holidays! I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR! Now bring on the Christmas music!

No comments:

Post a Comment