Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Card

This is my lazy (and cheap) way of doing a Christmas card this year.  I'm ridiculous.  I know.
Click on the card and I think it will get bigger.



Well let's see. . . This is my very first time writing a Christmas card.  This was always my mom's job, so I don't feel like I really know how.  But I guess now that I'm a wife and a mom, I should probably learn eh?!  Like I said, I am a wife and a mom.  A wife to the most amazing husband there ever was.  And a mom to the best baby boy there ever was!  This year, (August 2nd to be exact) our family welcomed it's newest member to the bunch.  Treagan O Behunin.  We are learning with each passing day that he has indeed changed our lives forever!  In the best way possible of course. . .  With a new baby comes all sorts of things we never imagined. . . More sleep lost, more money spent on diapers, and more batches of laundy than we ever knew could exist!  But with this sweet little bundle has come more love and joy than we ever knew existed as well.  He's a strong, healthy boy and we couldn't feel more blessed to be the ones who get to be his earthly parents.  He truly is a little angel and we love him so much.  Besides the center of our lives right now being little Trey, we are also very busy with many other things!   Kelly is still serving as the Elders Quorum President.  He's done an awesome job, and I think he better slow down on his cool-ness or he might land himself a spot as Bishop!  He's also still with Fidelity and recently switched teams from College Planning to Investment Solutions.  He's currently studying his little self to death to become a CFP.  Okay that's about all I know about Investment talk and Kelly's job.  I've been with this man about 3 years now and still couldn't tell ya exactly what he does all day at work.  All that finance talk, I'm afraid, is way over my head.  As for me. . . just adjusting to the life of being a mommy and couldn't be happier!  It definitely is the job I always dreamed of having.  I guess I better admit that somedays, when we aren't as patient, we are guilty of entertaining the idea of putting Treagan up for sale on Ebay!  But seriously we love him so crazy much and are so grateful he's ours!   Holly Jo (the dog) has done a great job with all the adjustments this year as well.  She loves her little buddy so much and doesn't leave his side all day long.  She is so sweet to her baby brother and would kiss on his toes all day long if we let her.  We have so much to be thankful for.  We are grateful for this time of year and the chance it gives us to celebrate the birth of our Savior.  He is the center of our crazy lives and brings a calmness and peace into our busy home.  We are thankful for each of our sweet families and all of our dear friends.  We hope 2012 is every bit as wonderful as 2011 was!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 

Love, The Behunin Bunch

2 comments:

  1. Love the christmas card, he is so adorale and I love you. Just found your blog and it made my day! Now i get to follow your every move:-) Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete