Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Fun, fun, fun. . .

This ought to be the last belly pic.  It's gotten huge in the last couple weeks.
Have to save a pic of it cuz I didn't do it much with T, and just like everyone said. . .
I wished I had.
So here ya go, me in all my beached whale glory.  Cankles and all.  38 weeks.
At my Doctor apt last week, Dr. Haskett told me he thought my body was done carrying this baby and that he wouldn't be surprised if the baby decided to come that weekend!  Holy crap, it put me in a panic.  But also got me super excited because as you know, I am ready to be done!  Well it's Sunday night and no baby yet.  So we shall see.  But just in case this was going to be our last weekend with Tay in the spotlight for a while, we definitely took advantage of our 'freedom' and did some fun things with him. Saturday we played in the yard, went on a bike ride, had hot dogs at Macey's for lunch and played in the bounce house, went to Hee Haw Farm, and then ended our day o fun at The Living Planet Aquarium!  Such a fun day!  And I think Trey was really feelin the love.  Here's the few pics I did take. . . Love you Treagan O.  So much.  You are the happiest, funniest, sweetest little boy in the world, and I couldn't be more proud to call you my son!
I love this family of mine.
Pen, Quinner, Daddy, and Tay on the swing.
Hay Ride!
Somebody was afraid of the goat.
The goat was after his sucker. . . Wouldn't leave him alone.
Uncle Jare trying to talk Ammon into feeding the animals.
He was more brave with the babies.
Going up to the top of the slide with Daddy.
And coming down. . . ALL. BY. HIMESELF!  Haha everyone couldn't
believe that such a little guy could be so brave.  It was hilarious.
And of course he wanted to go again.  And again.
He could have stayed in the corn pit the entire time and been completely happy.
The crew burying Trey.
Ammon putting corn in his mouth.
Now onto the Aquarium.
Checking out the otters.
"Shishy"
Petting the baby sharks.  He's more brave than Mama is.
Splashing in the water.
Waiting for the shark.
The cutest Captain and Co-Captain in the world.
Just had to add this pic from today.  He loves being outside in the warm sunshine and I LOVE that he loves it.
And he's still doing SO well in his big boy bed!  Could not be more proud of him!


2 comments:

  1. You are the cutest pregnant girl! I laughed out loud when you called yourself a whale, you're TINY!! Your little guy is darling & I'm sure your next one will be just as cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I was trying to contact Holly via email. Can you give her my email address please? It's brian.riley@yahoo.com

    Thanks!

    Brian

    ReplyDelete