Wednesday, April 10, 2013

4 weeks to go!

His little profile.  I dunno why I love it so much!
I can't believe that we will be holding sweet baby Colston in our arms 4 weeks (or less) from today!  Seriously we are getting so excited to meet our next boy.  And, I am REALLY getting excited to be done having him bake.  My back is struggling.  I've been telling Kelly that I swear he's bigger and stronger than Treagan was, and am worried that he still has a month of growing to do in there!  The quarters are getting tight I tell ya!  At our 36 week check up today they did an ultrasound to double check his growth and they estimated that he is weighing in at 6 lbs. 5 oz. right now!  That was exactly how much T weighed at birth.  So if he still has a few weeks to go, and with about a half a pound adding on each week, we could end up with an 8 and 1/2 pounder!  That'd be awesome.  I'd love to get a chunky monkey.
Well. . .  In the next few days we are gonna work hard to get Tay's big boy room around and ready so that we can get him adjusted to his new room before his brother arrives.  He's obsessed with planes, trains, and cars right now so we are gonna try and make it fun for him to be in there by decorating it with his favorite things.  I'm really hoping and praying that it will be an easy adjustment for him!  He's such a good boy, I'm thinking he will do just great!  And lucky for us, the nursery is pretty much ready to go.  We don't really have to do much except take out T's baby pics and put up Cole's when we get them!  Yay!
Here he is. . . The big brother-to-be!
Playing arcades at Chuckee Cheese
Lovin on Daddy during Conference
Slushie break at Kangaroo Zoo
We are just enjoying these last few weeks with Treagan being an only child, and we really have been squeezing in as much fun as we possibly can!  Daddy has left work early and even taken the day off a few times just so we can have more family time.  It's been awesome.  See you soon little brother!  We love you already.
The big belly.

1 comment:

  1. Linds I can't believe you are having #2!!! Congrats and good luck. Traegan is adorable. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete