Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Baby C...

I got to have another ultrasound today.... Just a little more than 24 weeks along!  Dr. Haskett wanted me to come back in for another look at the baby's spine because at our 20 week ultrasound Colston was breech and wouldn't let them see all of it.  I was totally okay with having another ultrasound!  I could stare at that sweet little guy all day.  Anyway, everything looked great and I just am feeling like this pregnancy is flying.  It's been so nice to have a healthy pregnancy this time and to not be high risk and on moderate bed rest.  It's made a huge difference and I've definitely been much more relaxed this go around.  I'm really just trying to enjoy these last few months of it being just Treagan and Me at home!  I know he and Colston will eventually love each other and be bestest little buddies, but I think it's gonna be hard on Tay at first.  Which, honestly hurts my little heart.  I know tons of babies go through this and that he will be just fine, but I'm still kinda stressed about it and worried for him.  He's just so used to having all of my love and attention and I really think he's gonna have a big adjustment with all of this!  He's the world's biggest mama's boy right now and I'm just praying that he will be a little more well rounded once Colston arrives! If not, this is gonna be one worn out mama!  Not sure how I'm gonna do the first 6 weeks post C-section when Treagan constanly wants to be on top of me and I'm not supposed to lift anything more than the newborn.  Hmmm....  Anyway, I just am having one of those days where I feel so overwhelmingly blessed.  I'm so lucky to have Kelly.  He's an amazing hub and works so hard to give our family everything we need and more! And how blessed am I to be a mom?  It really is the most wonderful thing I've ever done.  Exhausting, yes.  Some days do I wish I didn't have a barnacle attached to my hip?  Yes.  Do I complain endlessly to Kelly about how worn out I am? Yes.  But I really wouldn't change a thing about my sweet family and feel blessed beyond deserving that this is my life.  Anyway, enough of the sap.  Just love my little fam!  That's all.  Thank you Heavenly Father.

Here's a few of the 4D pics my Doc got today. . . Such a little stud muffin and seriously looks like his big bro.  The tech even commented on his button nose.  Haha.  So funny.  Can't wait to meet him!

Yes that is his foot up by his face.  Flexible little dude!  Still breech.
I love his lips in the bottom one.
Profile and his little hand.


3 comments:

  1. Linds, Colston is seriously looking so cute. I can't believe how good those 4D pics are! You can tooooootally see all his features. He does look just like Trey! I am so excited to meet this little cutie. Treagan is going to love being a big brother. I don't think you need to worry about that one bit! (okay, maybe a lil tiny bit), but he will loooove his little bro!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meliss! You're just the best. Can't wait to find out what yours is! Dying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is looking so cute! I can't believe you are already 24 weeks, I swear you just told me you were pregnant! I am already stressed about baby #2 for those same reasons you are and we are NOT even close to it happening again. I can't wait to see how everything goes, I am sure he is just going to be the biggest helper! Love you and miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete