Saturday, August 11, 2012

Ketchup. . .

I mean Catch Up. . .

I have been so bad at blogging lately!  And the further and further behind I get, the less motivated I am to do it.  Blah!  So here's a little attempt to get somewhat caught up on the Behunin Bunch.

So probably the greatest thing that has happened since I blogged last was the birth of our new nephew Quinn!  Oh he's the cutest little peanut ever.  We are so in love with him and he has definitely added to my hunger for another baby!  It's been fun to watch Penny and Jared with their new little guy, we just love their little family so much!

There he is!  Little Q.
Nate was our entertainment while we waited to see Quinn.
A little cousin lovin.
I wish so badly could get these 2 cute cuzzies together more often!
 Welcome to the world Baby Quinn!  We love you so much!  You and Trey are gonna be the bestest little buddies, I just know it.


2 comments:

  1. Trey is SOOOO blonde. What a little handsome boy! And cutest little Quinn! Makes me baby hungry too. Just found out my sis in law is prego, our good friends just had a baby last night... there are babies everywhere!! We gotta jump on this bandwagon Linds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meliss. I miss you. And little Jackson buddy of course. Let's get together! And yeah so so baby hungry. Let's do it together. Well not it together, but have babies together again. He he. Seriously, how funny if our seconds are a day apart too?? Call me and let's plan somethin fun to do k!

    ReplyDelete