Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It Was a Happy Halloween

Football Costume


We had such a fun weekend. For the first time in my life I didn't dress up for Halloween. I guess it's about time I grow up eh? But it's crazy how much more exciting holidays are with a little one. We had a little Halloween party at our house on Saturday with my bro and sis in law, and a bunch of friends. It was a good time. . . all the way up until the boys somehow convinced us to watch Paranormal Activity. Ugh. We were all so freaked out. We decided that the guys owe us at least 10 chick flicks for that. We had tons of fun though with the crew, we always do. Then Sunday we got together with my fam, which was so fun because Treagan got to play with his cousin, Cannon. I'll post those pics later. And then for Halloween we just stayed in and handed out candy to all the cute little trick or treaters since the baby goes down at about 8. It was a very Happy Halloween! Treagan and Holly were both very good sports in their cute costumes. We just love our little babies.

Baby Trey's first Halloween

Daddy did such a good job helping them carve their pumpkins.

Our little Devil and Angel.

The Angel kissing the Devil.

Best Friends. . .

Trying to be so good, but I don't think he loved wearing his costume!

No comments:

Post a Comment