Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Day of Love


Vday morning.
 Valentine's Day this year was awesome! I LOVE holidays and making little traditions, and holidays are even more fun with a little one around to celebrate it with!  The night before Valentine's we had pink crepes and egg burritos for dinner.  I knew I wouldn't be up for getting up super early before Kell got off to work to make a big speacial breakfast so we did breakfast for dinner.  Then the next morning I just made the boys banana nut muffins for breakfast.  "Muffins for my stud muffins...."  Treagan and I spent the day decorating our room for Daddy, doing Vday crafts, and making Valentines for all of his little neighbor friends.  That night Daddy came home and we put the wild baby to bed and he cooked up some delish lobster tails!  Seriously, divine.  I decided I'm gonna let him cook more often!  Then that weekend, we got a babysitter and I got to go out with my man.  It was his turn this year to plan it, and it was perfect.  Especially since his options were so limited with a prego wifey.  He took me up to Midway, which is one of our favorite places, and we went on a horse drawn sleigh ride!  Seriously, every bit as dreamy as they sound.  We cuddled up under some warm buffalo blankets and had a blast just chatting along the way with no baby disturbances.   Then he took me over to Zermatt to walk around... and of course we reminisced about him proposing there, and our wedding night spent there.  Then we went to this super yummy Mexican restaurant and ate carne asada burritos, chicken enchiladas, went to town at the salsa bar, and finished it off with some tres leches.  It really was the perfect date, and I just love that Kellster boy so much.  Definitely nobody I'd rather spend my time with!  Thanks babe for making me feel so loved and special.
Helping Mama light the candles.  Such a romantic.
Helping Mama with the muffins.
Loves to pull out all of his spoons.
Making Valentines for all his little friends.
All ready for little Cupid to deliver!

Top Ten things we love about Daddy. . .
My fav. flowers!   Gerber daisies.  He's the best!
Looks like its at the beach.  . . Wish it was.  But that's the snow in front of Zermatt.   "Our place."
The din my man made for us!
So dreamy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment