Sunday, June 3, 2012

The DD

Good ol Alpine Peds got down and dirty at the Dirty Dash this last weekend.  It was seriously so much fun!  My mom and little sis came along for the fun and I am so glad they did!  I am totally so grateful to work with such cool people, and have the greatest mom and sister ever.  I'm not gonna lie. . .  I was a wee bit nervous about running a 5 and a 1/2 mile obstacle course since I am oh so outta shape right now, but it actually wasn't bad at all!  It was ALL fun.  Our team was Alpine Pediatric's Dirty Diapers.  I think everyone that came had a blast, and we are already talking about doing the next one in September.  Good times fa sho!  Pretty sure the shower I took when I got home was the best shower of my life (next to the one I took the day I got home from being in Ghana).  Boo Yeah Dirty Diapers.  You did indeed "have the runs."
Those aren't jock straps, they are diapers.
Me and Sister.  
The Dirty Diapers about to get reeeeeal dirtay!
Just waiting for our call time.
We decided the diapers were cooler on our heads.
Bring on the mud bath!
First obstacle.
Mama and Allie- just got past over-under.
Run Dirty Diapers, RUN!
Dirty girls.
The BEST part of the whole race!  The ginormous slip n slide!
And we are donezo.  SO MUCH FUN!  So glad my mama and sista joined our team!

No comments:

Post a Comment