Thursday, May 10, 2012

Fam Photos




We decided it was time to do some family pics.  I just can't help but smile when I look through these, because it seriously makes me stop and realize just how blessed I really am.  I love anything that causes me to slow down and love life!   And OH Treagan was a champ.  Phew.  He put on a pretty good smile even though it was nap time and we were all freezing!  I definitely struggled with coming up with our attire. . . I wanted us to look good together, but not be totally matchy-matchy.  Lucky for me, I think it all came together, regardless of my inept sense of fashion.  Oh well.  We used Heather Telford Photography, and we loved her!  Pretty sure we will go back for more!  She's incredible.  As a person and a photographer.  And as always, I can't just pick a couple. . . So here's plenty o pics.  Mostly for you, Idaho Grammy and Grampy.

PS- I think you should click on the pictures so you can see them better!


















6 comments:

  1. cute, cute, CUTE!!
    ps I love your hair its SO long and I want it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BFF! These are so so cute!!! I love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable!!!! You have such a cute family! Love and miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling pictures, Linds! Such a cute fam! Jackson and I want to hangout soon! Love ya, girl!

    ReplyDelete