Wednesday, October 12, 2011

TREAGAN O BEHUNIN

He loves to throw out the peace sign. . .

asleep after an exhausting day!


So good at tummy time!


Mommy is so happy he finally loves his binkies!

I think he's just sayin a little prayer before his blessing. . . haha.


Big yawn



Me and my cute cuz, Katie.



Trey's Aunt Penny and cousin Nater



This is Grandpa B getting busted trying to give Trey his first brownie. Look at his little smirk.



Treagan and his sweet Grandpa Oral. This is where Trey gets the O in his name from.


The Behunin Bunch. . . Gettin ready for church!


Trey and his Grammy

Our sweet little bundle was blessed just this last Sunday, October 9th. The blessing itself was amazing, but the whole day was exhausting for us all! Treagan's cute daddy was the one to give him a name and a blessing. I'm so grateful to be married to a man who worthily holds the Priesthood. He did such a good job. He blessed him with health and strength, and a love for the Gospel. Of course the line that stood out to me is when he said, "I bless you that you will always love and honor your mother..." HAHA Trey, now you really have to! I definitely cried through the entire thing. I felt so much love for both of my boys in that moment. I just sat back and really tried to soak the whole thing in. Afterwards we had our friends and fam stick around for some lunch, which of course was a great time. Thanks to my mama especially for all her help, and to everyone else for coming and for bringing such yummy things! And I'm such an idiot and didn't think to pull out my camera until pretty much everyone was gone. So that's why there's not a bunch of pics from that. I did have a little photo sesh with the star of the day though luckily. Oh I love him! So thankful he is mine all mine!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the blessing. You and Katie look like you could be sisters. I just love you both!

    ReplyDelete