Thursday, November 4, 2010

HALLOWEEEN!!! (this year and last)

I think Holly had a good time at the party... did somebody spike her rootbeer? She looks hungover.
The Princess, the Punk, and Snooki

Yes I won the Jello shots game... Why am I so competitive?
Just eatin din at the party...
Holly is so hardcore
The Behunin Bunch... Punk style
This year, we went over to the Fuller's for a Halloween party. It was a BLAST! Punks, Snooki and The Situation, A Knight, Princess, and Dragon, Tiger Woods and his mistress, a hunter and his deer, Dorothy, the Scarecrow, and the Lion etc, etc, etc. Way fun!

Grandpa and Grandma B

This was us for Halloween last year...Oh I LOVE dressing up. Kelly wasn't so sure about it, but I think he's caught on real quick. You marry me, and you dress up for Halloween. Simple as that :) He's such a good sport. And let's be honest... He's such a HOT grandpa! I've got so much to look forward to.

2 comments:

  1. this just made my day. :) i wish andrew was as good a sport as kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! It's been forever but I wanted to let you know that I added you to our blog, so I don't feel so much like a stalker haha!... By the way, nice Halloween costumes you guys look great!

    ReplyDelete